Le Cabaret des Artistes
FROM MOULIN ROUGE TO RYLSTONE: BEN NOIR BRINGS HIS STUNNING CABARET TO DE BEAUREPAIRE WINES
Book now for an indulgent evening of French cabaret, wine and cuisine at the home of Winestate’s 2018 Australian Wine of the Year
Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th October 2019
As part of our 21st anniversary celebrations, De Beaurepaire Wines are collaborating with Ben Noir, an acclaimed Australian cabaret performer, to present, Le Cabaret des Artistes – an indulgent evening of fine French cabaret, wine and cuisine.
Le Cabaret des Artistes will be held in the sprawling, 170-year-old stables at De Beaurepaire Wines, Rylstone on 5 and 6 October 2019 and tickets are on sale now.
On arrival, you will be welcomed with a glass of ‘Blanchefleur’ Blanc de Blancs and the classic ambience of the French accordion as you revel in the expansive star-lit skies and mingle with fellow guests.
Guests will then move in to the 170-year-old stables, where dinner will be held. They will be treated to a delectable three-course meal of French cuisine, prepared by Milnes of Mudgee, who are reprising their performance from the much-loved Long Lunch in the Vines, held in March at De Beaurepaire Wines.
De Beaurepaire Wines award-winning French-style wines will accompany each course as guests are invited to sit back, delight in Ben Noir’s cabaret performances throughout the evening, and celebrate joie de vivre.
Recently returned from a world tour, including a performance at the Australian Embassy in Paris by invitation from the Australian Ambassador, an upcoming performance at the French festival in Brisbane, and previous appearance in Baz Luhmann’s ‘Moulin Rouge’, Ben Noir’s fabulous French cabaret is a truly memorable experience. Between his stunning flute like vocals, and his ability to sing Non Je Ne Regrette Rien while maintaining a perfect handstand, this is a cabaret like no other! Ben Palumbo, joined by Paolo Campanari Brancondi on Piano Accordion, Ann Palumbo on guitar, and Paul Laszlo on double bass, form a talented quartet that have a unique comic rapport onstage, and their theatre skills complement each other greatly creating a fabulously flamboyant show.
Ben Palumbo caught an early break as a Featured Acrobat in Baz Luhmann’s Moulin Rouge. In his off-screen life, he subsequently moved to Paris, working his way from street performance to some of the most (in)famous cabaret and burlesque stages in the world. He was also selected as a finalist for the Blind Auditions on the Voice Season 8 on channel 9.
Tickets are strictly limited. If you would like to travel by bus to the event, bus transfers from Mudgee (in front of the Mudgee Tourist Office) and Rylstone (in front of the Globe Hotel) are available to purchase separately
We so hope that you and your friends can join us!
Richard, Janet, Amanda & Will
Time: 7pm – 11pm
Ticket Price: $195
Location: De Beaurepaire Wines, 182 Cudgegong Road, Rylstone, 2849
- Le Cabaret des Artistes includes sparkling on arrival, 3 delicious courses of French cuisine, a curated selection of our award winning French-style wine, and live French cabaret performances by Ben Noir.
- Le Cabaret des Artistes will be held inside our 170 year old stables.
- Strictly no BYO of any kind.
- Guests can either make their own way to the event; or bus transfers from either Mudgee or Rylstone can be purchased separately ($20 per person)
- Bus pick up and drop off options: Mudgee Tourist Office, Mudgee or The Globe Hotel, Rylstone.
- If you would like to catch the bus, don’t forget to add a bus ticket to your shopping cart
- Accommodation books out fast, and these events are being held over the October long weekend, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Below is a selection of some of the accommodation available near us – all offer wonderful hosts, a warm country welcome, lovely settings and well appointed accommodation.
- For other options, please refer to the Mudgee Tourism website.