From: $150.00 - $165.00
Our 21st anniversary is almost upon us. 21 years ago Richard & Janet planted the first vines in Rylstone. What started as one couple's passionate endeavour has grown into a multi generational family affair with our wines now available throughout Australia's best restaurants, premium hotels & iconic bars.
Please join us for a 3 course celebration lunch in the vines including a selection of our wines. Soak up beautiful vineyard views, savour delicious food & wine, and enjoy live music in the company of friends. We will be providing bus transfers to & from either Rylstone or Mudgee (see details below). Please make your selection when booking your tickets. Please note that there will not be parking available for private transport.
Tickets are strictly limited and are on a first come, first served basis.
We so hope that you and your friends can join us!
Richard, Janet, Amanda & Will
Date: March 9, 2019
Timing: 12pm -4.30pm
This event does not cater for children & all attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Our long lunch includes 3 delicious courses, a selection of our wine, and live music.
- Our long lunch will be held outside along the vines and involve a short walk past the vines from the bus to the lunch venue, so appropriate footwear, hats and sunscreen are a must! Some shade will be available.
- Following lunch there will be live music and dancing on the cellar door lawns.
- Strictly no BYO of any kind.
- As we will have started harvesting operations and need to provide clear and safe access for guests and machinery; plus we don't want to block the beautiful view with cars, we request that all guests catch the bus to our lunch.
- Bus pick up and drop off options: Mudgee Tourist Office, Mudgee (departs 11am $165) or The Globe Hotel, Rylstone (departs 11.45am $150). Please make your selection when booking your tickets.
- Please contact us if you need to make special arrangements.
- We highly recommend guests stay in and around Rylstone. Accommodation books out fast, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Below is a selection of some of the accommodation available near us - all offer wonderful hosts, a warm country welcome, lovely settings and well appointed accommodation. For other options, please refer to the Mudgee Tourism website
- Camp Hill: Camp Hill, a working horse establishment, has two accommodation options available – The Cottage and the Homestead.
- Coomber Guesthouse: Coomber, a working cattle and sheep property, has a number of accommodation options available – The Homestead, The Cottage and the Shearer’s Quarters.
- Old Bara: Old Bara, a working cattle property, has two types of accommodation available – the Guest House and the Camp Site
- Sandstone Cottage: Sandstone Cottage is a charming cottage located in the heart of Rylstone
- The Globe Hotel: Country pub dating back to the middle of the 19th century located in the heart of Rylstone, offering a variety of room sizes
- White Corner Cottage: White Corner Cottage is a federation house located in Rylstone
- Wyuna: Wyuna, a grazing property near Lue, offers a famhouse that sleeps 6