Masterclass: What makes a Méthode Traditionnelle “Champagne”?
Australia produces a great diversity of sparkling wine styles and quality. Our terroir is amazingly similar to that of the Champagne region, and we use the full Méthode Traditionelle in the winery.
Join us for a masterclass that will explore our approach to crafting three exceptional and sophisticated Méthod Traditionnelle sparkling wines.
- $30 per person
- Allow up to 30 minutes to enjoy this experience
The 3 Méthode Traditionelle wines we will share and discuss include:
- 2019 ‘Blanchefleur’ Blanc de Blancs
- 2016 ‘Marie Louise’ Prestige Cuvée
- 2019 ‘Annabelle’ Crémant de Rosé
Set sessions are available for this masterclass at
- 12.30pm Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
- 4.30pm Saturday & Sunday
With limited availability, masterclasses must be pre-booked and prepaid online. Refunds are available up until 5pm Thursday 1st October. Cancellations after this time are non-refundable.