FROM MOULIN ROUGE TO RYLSTONE: BEN NOIR BRINGS HIS STUNNING CABARET TO DE BEAUREPAIRE WINES
Book now for an indulgent evening of French cabaret, wine and cuisine at the home of Winestate’s 2018 Australian Wine of the Year
For 2 nights only over the October Long Weekend – Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th October 2019
As part of our 21st anniversary celebrations, De Beaurepaire Wines are collaborating with Ben Noir, an acclaimed Australian cabaret performer, to present Le Cabaret des Artistes – an indulgent evening of fine French cabaret, wine and cuisine.
Le Cabaret des Artistes will be held in the sprawling, 170-year-old stables at De Beaurepaire Wines, Rylstone on 5 and 6 October 2019 and tickets are on sale now. For more information about the event and accommodation suggestions, please click here
Tickets are strictly limited. If you would like to travel by bus to the event, bus transfers from either Mudgee (in front of the Mudgee Region Visitor Information Centre) or Rylstone (in front of the Globe Hotel) are available to purchase separately.
We so hope that you and your friends can join us!
Richard, Janet, Amanda & Will
Dates: October 5th and October 6th, 2019 (select date when purchasing ticket)
Time: 7pm – 11pm
Ticket Price: $195
Location: De Beaurepaire Wines, 182 Cudgegong Road, Rylstone, 2849
This event does not cater for children and all attendees must be over the age of 18.
- Le Cabaret des Artistes includes sparkling on arrival, 3 delicious courses of French cuisine, a curated selection of our award winning French-style wine, and live French cabaret performances by Ben Noir.
- Le Cabaret des Artistes will be held inside our 170 year old stables.
- Strictly no BYO of any kind.
- Guests can either make their own way to the event; or bus transfers from either Mudgee or Rylstone can be purchased separately ($20 per person)
- Bus pick up and drop off options: Mudgee Tourist Office, Mudgee or The Globe Hotel, Rylstone.
- If you would like to catch the bus, don’t forget to add a bus ticket to your shopping cart
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
- In the event that you are no longer able to attend the event after purchasing tickets, please let us know.
- If possible, we will reallocate your tickets to potential guests on our waiting list. If we are able to reallocate your tickets, we will be more than happy to issue you with a refund.